Followers

Welcome to My Blog

© You are not allowed to copy the photos of myself and friends without my permission.Do enjoy your readings and give your credit if you copied my writings.Thank you ©

Day 3: 10 Things You Hate

1. Cats
I hate cats but I do not hurt them...
2. Roses
Most women love roses..
but not for me...
I prefer tulips, lilies or daisies

3. Being forced to do the chores
I'd love to do the chores by myself...
when there are no one around me...
and I hate when people ask me to do this and that...
just let it be and I'll do it myself!
4. Smokes of cigarettes
I am okay if you're a smoker...
but....
if you want to smoke indoor...
don't smoke in front of me...
if the place is a non-smoking area...
so please respect it...
if you want me to respect you,please respect me and the others who aren't smoke too..

5. Hypocrites
for this category..
I hate the most people who tell me this
"I hate it when I have to wait!!"
but in the end...
the person himself/herself keep me waiting without any notice...
if you can't wait for me...
so do I!!

6. People mess up my properties
I hate it when I lend something nice to one person and he/she didn't take good care of it..
don't you feel the same?
if you're a responsible person...
you would take good care of it...
or else...
compensate it with a new one...

7. High expectation
It may drive me crazy!!

8. Have nothing to do
 again..
it may drive me crazy~
I'm used to being active...

9. Being paired up
it may cause heart disease...
hahah~
bila kita digosipkan dengan seseorang, kemungkinan hati kita utk goyah ada ya...
jadi, saya tak suka sebab kalau boleh..
biarlah hati ini utk seorang sahaja...

10.People who don't admit their mistakes
just apology!!
that's all what it takes...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...