Followers

Welcome to My Blog

© You are not allowed to copy the photos of myself and friends without my permission.Do enjoy your readings and give your credit if you copied my writings.Thank you ©

inside the cave

well, we did go to a cave for our design trip..
we paid RM 11 for exploring the third course..
though it sounds expensive, I bet you'll never regret the experience..!!
so, have a look~

so, this is the entrance~


well, this stalactite have crystal-like particles on it..

this course urge us to walk like a duck..hee



and whats in the cave?

lime

holes.where would you choose to enter? hahah




sliding down.

and into the hole


we have to crawl like a soldier in there..

stalagmite









1 comment:

einz said...

najmi ade satu pic beasu sgt..hehehe...beshnye...paen tak penah g ag ni~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...