Followers

Welcome to My Blog

© You are not allowed to copy the photos of myself and friends without my permission.Do enjoy your readings and give your credit if you copied my writings.Thank you ©

forgive and forget

it is a quote, which is very familiar and popular for me
to forgive and forget
easily said
you may forgive, but will you really forget?
when there's scar in your heart, its hard to heal it
the wound may not be vanished
even though you hold grunge on me,
I just wanna seek for your forgiveness

saya ingin memohon maaf kepada sahabat2 sekalian atas segala khilaf, atas segala kata2/perlakuan yg mengguris hati, atas segala salah dan silap.minta dihalalkan segala ilmu atau segala perkara yg pernah dikongsi bersama saya. kepada sesiapa yg saya terhutang dengannya,,sila beritahu, insya-Allah akan saya langsaikan. terima kasih atas persahabatan ini..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...