Followers

Welcome to My Blog

© You are not allowed to copy the photos of myself and friends without my permission.Do enjoy your readings and give your credit if you copied my writings.Thank you ©

aku dan kamera o_0

okey, saya amik photography...2 credit hours...n u know what? i'm in
love with d world of photography...
but architecture still b 1 of d most important things in my life now

juz wanna share my art of photography wif all of u..so far~
yet,I'm still a beginner..need to learn a lot more...
please leave ur comment..
I'll appreciate them :)


february 19,2011
archisport KITA



march 6,2011
teluk batik,archiRIOT



march 12,2011
kl-d wedding



march 22,2011
kuala kangsar-archiRIOT


april 2,2011
dinner-KITA


april 3,2011
overnyte-archiRIOT



may 5,2011
penang



aar 425
antara gambar yg aku submit as an assignment


okay la kwn2 yg dikasihi...nak upload gamba lg,,,tp nak menunggu tu yg menjadi faktor kemalasan...kalau ade ape2 komen...dipersilakan sgt2!!
saya mahu belajar lebih lagi..sesape yg terror tu, bleyh la bg tunjuk ajar kat saya yea~
tqvm...daaaaaaaaa~



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...